.widget { text-align: center; }

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spring Inspiration...and The Start of a Tan!


The next few days are expected to be really nice here in Sacramento, and I am feeling that spring itch comin' on. Like I said before, I don't LOVE this particular season, it does mean that it's sooooo close to summer and that's enough to make me at least respect it. 

This morning I had an urge to wear a skirt for some reason. Maybe it's because I actually found a gradual tanning lotion that doesn't make me smell like a swimming pool and finally have a touch of color on these gams. Shout out to the *new* Jergen's Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer. Every year they seem to come out with a new formula but this time they got it right. There is very little odor and after 3 days I have managed to at least stop glowing like a Twilight character. It's totally worth the 8 bucks.


Running through my Pinterest inspiration pics, I noticed that I had 2 pics of outfits with chambray shirts, white bottoms and white necklaces. 



Since my favorite thing to do (and only way I actually look like I know how to dress) is recreate others' outfits, I immediately knew that I had the pieces to pull it off and also to make it office-friendly. To top it off it felt very Spring-y to me. Here's what I came up with. Excuse the wrinkles.





I added a cardigan for the cool morning.



Cardigan: Old Navy (Similar)
Shirt: Old Navy (Shop)
Skirt: Forever 21 (Similar, So fun)
Shoes: Steve Madden 
Belt: Banana Republic
Necklace: GroopDealz (Shop)
Purse: Louis Vuitton (Shop)

Love this weather but I'm still pretty excited to get back to some boots and scarves next week! 

~ Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment