.widget { text-align: center; }

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Beauty Bar Sample Society's March Box of Goodies

Things have been a little crazy over here as I try to get ready and packed for Miami. Even though I managed to do some serious damage at the Banana outlet the other day,  I have been so busy and tired that I haven't had time to put together any exciting outfits with my haul yet. So nothing to report on that front, but I hope to change that once I get back from my little vacay!

In the meantime, I did get a little treat in the mail today and it is perfect timing. The best part about my Beauty Bar Sample Society subscription is that I get new perfect travel-sized products every month! Miami, here we come!


(Side Note: I got a new camera lens and took a photography class so I'm now officially addicted to photography. And f/1.8. Stay tuned for those posts!)


 
This month's samples:
 
Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Shampoo
I'm on a constant shampoo rotation so I always love getting shampoo samples.
 
Hollywood Fashion Tape
Who hasn't used this stuff? In Vegas it's essential as toothpaste. Am I right, ladies?
 
Butter London 3 Free Lacquer in Blagger
Crazy-colored nail polish is practically against my religion, but I was thinking of trying out navy blue this summer, so I might just have to give this one a shot. Wacky color or not, this is a full sized bottle that would cost as much as the whole box. How cool is that?
 
Murad Essential-C Day Moisture SPF 30
I use this exact moisturizer everyday so I already know it's awesome. Now I have it in a perfect carry-on size. It's like they read my mind.
 
Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner
I actually think that lash conditioners work but haven't used one in a while. I'm excited to try this one and see if it lives up to the $80 price tag. I'll keep you posted.


Well, it's back to laundry and packing for me!
 
 
~ Sara

 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment