.widget { text-align: center; }

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Breaking News: Sole Society 50% off!

If you are not a member of Sole Society, you need to get over there ASAP and join the party. It's one of my favorite places for shoes. They release cute new styles almost every day and the prices are very reasonable.All you need is your name and email. There's no commitment or anything, you they just ask that you sign up before shopping. A bonus is free shipping and returns!



Once you're signed up, head on over to the 50% off sale section for their End of Season sale. Super good deals!! There are few pairs that I've been eyeing for awhile and I'm so glad I waited!

Here are my picks.  I figured that since they are so inexpensive I might as well try some colors and styles that are a little risky for my tastes. We'll see how it goes.....




~ Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment