.widget { text-align: center; }

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Special Edition: The Perfect Shoe

As if I haven't hyped Sole Society enough (and they're not even paying me!), I feel compelled to lead you to them once more after receiving a gift from the shoe gods in my inbox this morning.

My post yesterday (if you haven't read it, you should, as this post will make more sense) was the debut of my new favorite shoes on the planet. At the time I was convinced that nothing would come between me and those little leather loves of my life. That was until this morning when good ol' Sole Society stole my heart once again with it's 4" promise of an even more glamorous future.


Behold, an even better version (sorry, Asos) of the gorgeous cap toe pump.


Blakeley Colorblock Pump - $64.95 (Free shipping!)

Clean lines...bold, shiny, pointed toe...colorblocking! Perfection.


I know that I shouldn't buy them, but there's a very high probability that they will magically appear in my closet one day soon. For those of you who don't already own a fraternal twin pair, you need to buy these. You can thank me later.


3 comments :

  1. These shoes are gorgeous!! Great tip!

    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Shoes !
    These look wonderful! I'd like to buy a pair- where do you get/ how are you inspired to design the shoes .

    Thanks
    Barker Marine

    Men Shoes UK

    ReplyDelete