.widget { text-align: center; }

Monday, May 6, 2013

Anchors Away, Ol' Ball and Chain

If there's one thing I love more than blue and white stripes it's a wedding. So imagine my excitement when I found the perfect event (a wedding!) to wear my perfect dress (stripes!). The 95 degree heat made for a less-than-optimal hair and makeup day, but the day wasn't about that. It was about love and friends and fun so I said screw it and enjoyed the hell out of it.


 

Matching Aviators. Totally not lame.

I am being SUPER short and sweet today, but that's all I could muster on this Seis de Mayo (which should be a national holiday along with Superbowl Monday and July 5th, am I right?). Enjoy the stripes and the hangover and I'll promise to rally tomorrow.

Dress: J. Crew FS (Shop)
Shoes: Sole Society (below, sold out) (Similar)



Didn't get a picture of this bracelet, but it truly made the outfit. Love it! Tons of them on Etsy.

Adios!



3 comments :

  1. I love your attitude about the heat. Glad you enjoyed the wedding. Your striped dress is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous...in the heat :-))
    Stopping over from the linkup, tomorrow is week 3 of my new fashion linkup, would love to have you if you'd like :-)
    Adrienne
    http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress! Perfect for a wedding, or really anything! There are few things better than a striped dress!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete