.widget { text-align: center; }

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

So Simple & More Wine.Dine.Fun

I know that as a blogger I'm supposed to come up with amazing and fresh new outfits and convince you that I just "styled" them out of thin air. Yah, that's not going happen much. But what I do love doing is stealing someone else's style and in some cases being very literal about it. I even stole this girl's pose, for cryin' out loud. Shameless, I tell you....

But seriously, how cute is this outfit? Everyone has these pieces in thier closet. So easy. And more importantly, how cute are these shoes? These might top my Favorite-Shoes-I've-Ever-Owned List. Numero Uno. Granted they are the highest heels I've ever attempted to walk in and am destined for a rolled ankle or two but, man, do these make me happy. To me they are classic yet trendy, fierce yet demure. I'm obsessed.




Sweater: Old Navy
Shirt: Banana Republic FS (Similar)
Jeans: GAP
Shoes: Asos
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Linking up on Three-fer Thursday today!




Perfectly Coutured

Other Fun Stuff

1) I finally tried the wine tasting at Total Wine & More. For 10 cents (a nominal fee, it's the law) you stand in the little corral that's apparently supposed to keep you confined (in case you come armed with an entire roll of dimes) and taste the featured wines they are pouring for that day. We had 5 wines from Muirwood Winery - really nice pours, by the way - from the central coast(ish). The chardonnay blew me away and that bottle did not last long after I brought it home. Super buttery, a bit oaky with bright citrus notes. It's about $12 and it's a good one.

2) I just read about "Orange Wine". I'm pretty excited to find out there is yet another color of wine to explore!

3) Tomorrow is the second Third Thursday at Restaurant Thir13en in downtown Sacramento. Might still be spots available, give them a call. One word: Tequila.

4) The Kings are staying in Sac, yay!!!

5) It's Chocholate Chip Cookie Day. Just sayin'....



3 comments :

  1. I pinned this same look! You rocked the inspiration photo and your heels are awesome. Thank goodness for Pinterest and fashion magazines. Some days I just cannot think of anything and it's nice to have somewhere to look. Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness indeed! And thanks to fab bloggers like you!

      Delete
  2. Those heels are fab! Thanks so much for linking up with us this week!
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete