.widget { text-align: center; }

Monday, February 11, 2013

Something Annual Wine & Chocolate



 Another successful Wine & Chocolate is officially in the books! 

My sister and I were trying to figure out how many years we have been attending this holiest of all oenophile festivals but found that we lost track somewhere along the way. I'm betting it's somewhere around 7 years or so. However long it's been, it never fails to entertain and this year was no exception. 

For those of you not in the know, I highly recommend you give it a shot: http://www.lodiwineandchocolate.com/
Some might consider Lodi the poor man's Napa, but I'll take the laid back, country vibe over pretentiousness any day. Lodi is full of nice people (even if they do wear bedazzled jeans and Affliction shirts, God bless 'em) and even better wine. 

Tomorrow I will post about the different wineries and wines we enjoyed.For now, my outfit.  For the event I chose the following ensemble which featured my new wine-colored bubble necklace. It which was my nod to the theme of the day. My own version of the rhinestone "Forgive me Lord, for I have Zinned!" shirt.

Jacket: Anthropologie (Similar) - Shirt: Old Navy (Shop) - Jeans: GAP - Boots: Michael Kors (Shop)- Necklace: ILY Couture (Shop) - Watch: Michael Kors

What is your favorite outfit for wine tasting??

~ Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment