.widget { text-align: center; }

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Preppy Comfort


Today was a work-from-home day, so my outfit was pretty low key but very comfy. I bought this sweater at the LOFT Factory Store on Black Friday, and I love it. It's preppy (my fav!) but still a little 80's-throwback-cabin-in-the-woodsy. To amp up the prep factor I added my new tan belt with gold hardware, my favorite MK watch/gold bracelet combo and red flats with more gold hardware to tie it all in.

(The best part about this pic is the appearance by two of my adorable dogs!)

 
Sweater: LOFT Factory Store - Similar
Jeans: Banana Republic Factory Store - (Old)
Belt: BR Factory Store
Shoes: Anne Klein c/o Marshall' - Similar
Watch: MK - MK Store - Shop
Bracelet: Lia Sophia (Old)
 
 
One more super exciting thing to share: I got a sewing machine!!!  I have wanted to learn to sew forever and  my wonderful Granny, aunt and uncle gave me one for a wedding present. I can't WAIT to start learning and sewing things (note to self: I need a new Pinterest board, STAT!). The first thing on my list are throw pillows. Those are up there on the list of vices I have (hey, it could be a LOT worse) and I am already dreaming about all the possibilities!
 
Here is my new baby (avec adorable sewing basket for all my goodies!)
 

 
Stay tuned for my sewing projects and feel free to offer up tips if you have them!
 
Ciao!
 
~ Sara

1 comment :

  1. You are so well put together and am very glad you love the new 'baby'!

    ReplyDelete