.widget { text-align: center; }

Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Facelift


In honor of my 1,000th page view (yay!), I've switched things up a bit on my little blog. The new sparkly background makes me feel a tad more festive now that the holidays are officially upon us. I can't say I'm in the spirit just yet, but a few more Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Micheal Bolton Christmas songs may do the trick.

My house is currently tree-less and light-less and I haven't bought one damn present. I better get my butt in gear if I'm going to be Ho-Ho-Ho'ing my way through December, especially considering December starts TOMORROW! 

Well, shopping this weekend is out because a whole gang of us are getting bundled up and headed to Tahoe for a weekend of fun and debauchery to celebrate a friend's 30th bday. I couldn't be more excited! There will be lots of wining and dining going on - and awesome snow-worthy outfits, of course! So to kick things off, I leave you with my outfit for today.


Sweater: Target (Shop)
Shirt: Forever 21 (Shop)
Jeans: Banana Republic 
Boots: Steve Madden Intyce (Shop)
Scarf: ILY Couture (Shop)
Watch: MK (Shop)
Bracelets: Forever 21 (Shop)

Everyone have a safe weekend and we'll talk again on Monday. 

Ciao!

~ Sara


1 comment :

  1. Very NICE! I'm taking notes...I could be well dressed someday...maybe??!!

    ReplyDelete