.widget { text-align: center; }

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Jackets and Blazers and Vests, Oh My!!

My favorite time of the year has arrived! No, not Christmas or Wine & Chocolate or even football season....it's Old Navy's Outerware Sale!!!

All jackets are 50% off in stores (less online, but still on sale!)!!! I'm seriously like a kid in a candy store when this puppy rolls around. 

I know what you're thinking. Old Navy may not be known for its quality but trust me on this one. My Old Navy jackets have lasted WAY longer then I ever expected them to. I own a gazillion of them and I don't think I've ever had one crap out on me. I have a trench that dates back to college...and that's saying something, friends.

Here are a few of my favs (prices are online, will be less in store):
Leopard (For you spicy gals) - $35.00

Tweed-esque - $24.50

Classic White (I own way too many of these) - $45.00

Comfy Vests - $14.50

Did someone say "ruffle"!? - $59.00

I'm AM going to own something with fur this winter - $39.50



There are even blazers!!


Another obsession of mine - $35.00
If you shop online make sure to spend more than $50 to get free shipping or use my other trick of also buying something from Piperlime (Extra 15% off right now! Use code EXTRA15) and then shipping is always free for the whole order.

Tonight I'm off to a Lia Sophia jewelry party so I'll be sure to have some pretty things to talk about tomorrow. 

Ciao!

No comments :

Post a Comment