.widget { text-align: center; }

Friday, March 8, 2013

Pop O' Mint and Some Seriously Hot Wine


I snatched these mint heels up during the Sole Society 50% off sale and I'm pretty sure they're my favorite buy so far this year. I've been getting a little bored with my style lately and this pop of color is a perfect start to remedy that. 




I found this inspiration outfit (right) on Pinterest and used it as my guide. I'm not ready to dive into the deep end of the color pool just yet, so the simple black and white outfit was perfect. To dress it up a bit for the office (the shirt is pretty sheer), I added a tweed jacket. I took the pic of myself before my jewelry was on, but the gold really works well with the gold piping on the shoes. I wish I had some similar colored earrings to tie it all together. Hmm, looks like a shopping trip is in order!




Jacket: Banana Republic Factory (Similar, Love this one)
Shirt: Banana Republic Factory (Similar)
Pants: You guessed it! (Shop)
Shoes: Sole Society (In Red, Similar)
Necklace: Lia Sophia
Watch & Ring: Micheal Kors (Watch, Ring)


In other news, Brad & Angie have branched out into the wine world. I'm not really a fan of those two, but I am a fan of wine and who am I to discriminate against those who produce it? Reports are that the duo was very involved in the process as they own the French Chateau where it was made. Dubbed the "Miraval Rose 2012", their first wine is being sold at a surprisingly low $23 per bottle. Good luck getting your hands on it, though, as it was pretty much sold out in a few hours of its online release. There's a chance we could find it in restaurants in the near future, so if I happen to come across it you'll be the first to know.

 Have a great weekend!

~ Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment