.widget { text-align: center; }

Monday, March 11, 2013

Daylight Savings (Skinny) Blues

I don't know about you, but this whole daylight savings thing has killed more than a few brain cells this year. I am draggin' a**, to say the least. So no clever, long-winded posts today, my friends. I'm keeping it short and sweet until I can steal a few more hours of sleep...and maybe even a few brain cells.


I'm super excited for my trip to Miami coming up in 2 weeks (!), but I'm less than enthused about my complete lack of a tan and dire clothing situation. It's been ages since I've had to think about shorts and sandals. I'm convinced they are buried so far in the recesses of my closet I will never find them again. So what's a girl to do? Shop, of course!

With images of beautiful, fashionable, tanned Cuban women in my head I headed to H&M to do some damage, only to find myself lost in racks and racks of clothes I imagine were used in Will's Smith's music video circa 1998. Not cool.

Long story short, I did not find a Miami wardrobe, but all was not lost. I have been on a hunt for a well-fitting white blazer (mine is a little big) and lo and behold H&M came through for me.

H&M - $49.95 (Sign up for email and get a 20% off coupon!)

Boring, I know (yet soooo classic and essential). So to jazz things up a bit I found a pair of  navy blue skinnies that I fell in love with. Gee, I wonder why...



And with that, I'm off to bed...

~ Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment