.widget { text-align: center; }

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hamburglar Fashion


Today I bring you a COMPLETE Pinterest rip-off in its full glory. Sometimes I wonder how I ever got dressed before Pinterest and fashion blogs. (The answer involves a lot of boot cut jeans and white sweaters, I know that much.)

  Anywhoo, back to my outfit which I l-o-v-e. Funny thing is that when I first saw this I hated it. Something about it screamed Hamburglar! to me.


Am I right or am I right?

However, when I realized I owned every piece to recreate the look, I figured I'd give it a shot. Good thing I did because I'm pleasantly surprised at how fun it is to wear. I've decided that wearing ANYTHING with these red pants automatically makes it my favorite outfit. 




Cardigan: Old Navy (Shop)
Top: LOFT (Similar, Similar)
Pants: Old Navy (Shop)
Shoes: Steve Madden (Similar, Similar)
Necklace & Bracelets: Forever 21 (Shop)
Watch: MK 

Happy hump day! Now stop reading blogs and get outside and enjoy this beautiful weather!

~ Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment