.widget { text-align: center; }

Thursday, May 2, 2013

I Heart Pencil Skirts



After day of successful tripod-ing, I thought it'd be fun to see how things would go with my wonderful, patient (ha!) husband at the helm. Needless to say, the boy is NOT a photographer. Focally challenged would be putting it nicely.

Nevertheless, I had to post this outfit because I think it's pretty darn cute.

 
Pencil skirts are up there on my list of reasons why I love being a girl. I've never met one I didn't like. This navy number works with so many different colors, but there's nothing quite as classic as navy and a crisp white shirt. I also love the way the mustard color (think gold) looks against the navy. I'm bummed you can't really see my cute pearl necklace but it makes me think that a more colorful piece would look better here.
 
Cardigan: Target (Similar)
Shirt: Banana Republic FS (Similar)
Skirt: Banana Republic FS (Adorable)
Shoes: Nine West (Similar)
Necklace: Old (Similar)

 

No comments :

Post a Comment