.widget { text-align: center; }

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April Sample Society Box O' Pretty

It's that time again! Another pretty little box filled with little treasures to hopefully make me pretty. Let's get right to it, shall we?


Borghese Gel Delicato Makeup Remover

Generally I trust my face wash to do the job of a makeup remover (save for my favorite Almay eye makeup remover pads), but judging by the reviews of this product I might have to give it a real shot. Just what I need, another step in the makeup/makedown process, right? We'll see how it goes....


Caudalie Premier Cru, The Ultimate Anti-Ageing Cream

I'll be honest, fancy product names like this annoy the hell out of me. I much prefer the straighforward "Hope in a Jar" over a vaguely french moniker that sounds more like an appetizer than a face product. I'll still try it, but unless it makes me look like Halle Berry, I won't be forking over $150 for it.


CoTZ Face Natural Skin SPF 40 

Sunscreen is as essential as water, in my book, so I always get jazzed when I get a product with SPF in it. This sunscreen is tinted and has the consistency of a primer. I'm pretty in love with it already, especially with the matte finish it gives you.


Hanskin Hydro Sheet Mask

This definitely wins the award for the oddest sample I've received. It looks like a horror movie hockey mask and claims to moisturize and refresh skin like a mofo. No mention of the nightmares it's sure to inflict, however.

 


Jane Tran Hair Accessory Assortment 

I am not, nor have I ever been, a hair accessories type of gal. Call me boring, but it's just too much work. I can handle a sock bun if I'm having an especially coordinated day, but barretts and bobby pins are pain in the butt. I'm sure these are fab, but I won't be using them. Maybe this is a perfect thing to use for a giveaway!

 

Stila Cosmetics Eye Primer

I love the pot format and the texture of this eye primer but I have yet to compare it to Benefit's Stay Don't Stray as far as actual performance. That will be my homework this week.

Short and sweet today. Have a good one!

~ Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment