.widget { text-align: center; }

Friday, April 26, 2013

Believe in Love, Asparagus and Stockton

It's official, I have a new favorite outfit. Of course I stole the idea from someone else, but I love it all the same. Comfortable, adorable, a tad whimsical and WAY out of my normal fashion zone. I'm obsessed. 

The best thing about it - besides the mushy message, of course - is that the shoes can be swapped out with virtually anything. I had booties on before the light bulb went off that these mint babies would be perfect. I also thought about bright yellow wedges, nude cage heels, cobalt flats and even my cute new gray converse that my sister made me buy. The possibilities are endless depending on the mood you're in and the look you're going for. Such a fab outfit I might even have to rock it tonight at a country bar. Why not?


Sweatshirt: Old Navy (Shop)
Jeans: BR Outlet (Similar, Cute)
Shoes: Sole Society (Similar, Similar)
Watch: MK (Shop)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Shop)
Bangles: Forever 21



Oh, I almost forgot. This weekend is the Stockton Asparagus Festival. For those of you not in the know, this event is Stockton's one redeeming quality. The ONE THING that makes Stockton shine a little brighter and stand a little taller, if only for a weekend. Come on out. It's going to be warm and sunny and there's a wine tent. What more could you ask for?

I'll be volunteering for the first time in my 32 years, so look for me doling out asparagus ice cream tomorrow in the glorious heat.

Have a great weekend!



No comments :

Post a Comment