.widget { text-align: center; }

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Perfect Xmas Present. You're Welcome.


If there's one thing I love more than clothes, it is beauty products. I'm a beauty product whore and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Product monogamy is not in my vocabulary. I cheat on every product I buy with absolutely no guilt whatsoever. And I'm not alone.
 
I know a LOT of gals who share my obsession so this post is dedicated to those very gals. But don't fret if you're not (for some unfathemobale reason) into eye shadow and eye cream in all possible incarnations. Keep reading because I present to you the PERFECT Christmas present for the women in your life: girlfriend, wife, sister, best friend, mistress, whatever.
 
 

It's called Sample Society from BeautyBar.com & Allure Magazine and it's freaking genius. Every month a box of deluxe-sized, luxury brand beauty product samples arrives in the mail all sparkly and new like a Red Ryder BB Gun on Christmas morning. No more trudging through the hobbit-sized section of Target pretending like you're exited that Herbal Essences came out with a new travel-sized shampoo or that some genius put half an ounce of Vaseline in a tube and called it a "new product".

For $15 a month you can get a fancy box filled with 5-6 samples from brands like Philosophy, Diptyque, Dermalogica and Kate Sommerville. We're talkin' perfume, makeup, face cleansers, serums, shampoos, hair products, you name it. And get THIS....it comes with a $15 off code you can use to buy a product that's in the box, so if you like something the month is free!


Sample Society is not the only game in town. In fact, the sample subscription business is going crazy right now. Another favorite is Birchbox.com. I have currently managed to not sign up for every service I can find, so I can only speak to Sample Society, but in general I'm a pretty big fan of the concept.

You get where I'm going with this? Not only is it a MUST for beauty product whores like myself, it's a great present. Head to the website and you can buy a gift membership - 3 months, 6 months or 12 months. Trust me, you'll be the hero of the day if you get this for your little lady.

Here is the "reveal" of this month's box. Check back for reviews in the next week or so as I use the products.
 
 
Delaney Wellness Rejuvenating Eye Cream, Deluxe Sample
Delaney Wellness Rejuvenating Eye Cream, Deluxe Sample
              
Hanskin Super Plus Perfect BB Cream SPF37 PA++ Bright (30g) SS PACKET
  • Hanskin Super Plus Perfect BB Cream SPF37 PA++                  
Hanskin Premium Perfect Super Magic BB Cream SPF30 PA++, SS Deluxe Sample

  • Hanskin Premium Perfect Super Magic BB Cream SPF30 PA++                 
    Murad Age Reform Time Release Retinol Concentrate Deluxe Sample                  

  • Murad Age Reform Time Release Retinol Concentrate Deluxe Sample
    Philosophy Living Grace Gel, Deluxe Sample              
  • Philosophy Living Grace Gel, Deluxe Sample
     
Vapour Organic Beauty Elixir Lip Gloss, Sultry Full Size SS
  • Vapour Organic Beauty Elixir Lip Gloss
 
 Ciao!

~ Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment