.widget { text-align: center; }

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day Vegas, Baby!


Oh, Vegas, how I love thee. There aren't enough words - or numbers - that I may count the ways.

Lucky for me we shall be reunited in exactly 48 hours. Tick, tock, tick, tock.....

As every Vegas lover knows, there are two worlds to City of Sin - Day Vegas and, of course, Night Vegas. Just for fun, I thought I would put together my very own "Vegas By Day" montage to highlight my must haves for the sunny side of every trip which always begins and ends at one of the many luxurious pools.

On My List:

 - A suit that stands out without letting anything hang out. Stay classy, my friends, even in Vegas!

 - My secret weapon for looking fab poolside - wedges! Forget the flip-flops, you'll look like a duck. Wedges give you that lift that make all your assets perk up (hello, calves!) and ensure you strut around in a sea of waddlers. Choose a pair with a rope heel as they feel nautical and won't look too formal.

 - Floppy Hat - Sure, the fedora is also a staple but a hat with a wide brim keeps the sun away PLUS it's large size makes you look small in comparison. Think about it...

 - There's something about tortoise shell sunnies that just screams Vegas to me. Pick a pair with a slight cat eye shape and you can channel your inner Mad Men gal while you secretly peer at the lifeguards.

 - Dainty gold accessories polish off the look without being distracting or interfering with your tan.

- A fun bag to fit all the goodies you will inevitably need during your marathon sunning session. The most important being sunscreen (lots and lots of sunscreen) and a good book. Men love the smarties and you'll look a hell of a lot more interesting than that girl skimming through a Cosmo.



Come back tomorrow for my "Vegas By Night feature". Oh la la....!




No comments :

Post a Comment