.widget { text-align: center; }

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Here Goes Nothing...

In an attempt to fill my work-free days, as well as document what I consider to be a most interesting time in my life, I am hitting the blogosphere and letting it flow. If for no other reason than to document things that my ever-fading memory will no doubt fail to recall in the future - be it near or distant. Perhaps that could have something to do with the wine....

But I digress. So here I am, on "summer vacation", with a loving boyfriend, a passion for wine and hell of a lot of time on my hands. My days are currently being eaten up by endless reruns of crime shows, wedding shows (hey, a girl can dream, can't she??) and my new favorite hobby, vacuuming. I recently acquired a Dyson (thank you, Loving Boyfriend) and the thought of squeaky clean floors has become a bit of an obsession. Then again, with four dogs, the thought of anything being squeaky clean is more of an impossible dream. I suppose I should stop obsessing.

Anyhoo - so why "Wine, Dine, Love"? Simple. It is me summed up in three words. It's the trend now, haven't you heard? And while I may not publish a best seller or have an A-Lister star in a movie about it, it is what I love and what I do and certainly sounds more fun to me than praying. Stay tuned for wines I've discovered, recipes I've found or made up, rants about nothing and a little bit of everything...

No comments :

Post a Comment